2.6.09

Openess / No one.

Hello blog world,

It has been a while since I have spoken to you. I guess I've been busy, but mostly felt I didn't have enough to show for my work, or anything solid to upload.

University work has been great, but I want to put all these great ideas, compositional constructions and programming to use. I am on the brink of doing some things which I hope will be really great. I need to break out from these constraints.

I am going to try and record at least 40 minutes of works over the holidays and see about playing more shows and releasing something. It will be dreamy and devastating I hope.

Also I found out that my name spoken in German (keinen) means "No one". What a relief.

Shortly to come - scores, recordings, max patches for generating visuals, Finished works.

Tides Mvt1

Tides Mvt1

Movement 1 + 2 of my work for piano and laptop, diffused through 4 speakers. Enjoy.

K

1 comment:

jillian-anne said...

"dreamy and devastating." i like it. sif no one!