29.3.09

Thank you, Meupe

Hello!

Big thanks to everyone who came down last Tuesday to see me play, and Meupe for graciously allowing me to play and being ultra nice. Spectrum is a great venue.

Here is a treat for your earbuds, somewhat like what I played the other night.
Composition for guitar / laptop, this is a recording of a live performance. You may be able to hear all the on train max patching.

We Cross the Bridges that lead to the Sea

Ok so it's a low quality MP3 and I am so poor with html that I can't get the flash player to work here. Yikes.

Love
Kynan

2 comments:

Claire said...

cool kynan. i don't know much, but this is nice. when are you playing another gig? i ended up having to work last tuesday so couldn't see you.

Kynan said...

Claire you know more than you think. I'm not sure when my next gig is. I'm going to start promoting myself more as a laptop solo person soon, so hopefully more gigs to come!
What's your artist output like of late? The pics from your last blog entry looked amazing.