30.6.09

Just put the pillow under my head

Ok News.

Finished university work, for now.

Finished Dance Score first run through. The dance work is very good and I am proud of how it has come out, hopefully the final touches to the music will give it a really close audio/visual relationship. I will post some audio from this up soon.

Recordings for first solo release. This is really exciting, I have begun work on this, it will be an acousmatic electronic feast. More news soon.

Japan Tour! - this is planned for December this year, more news soon.

Revel8 - Super8 film competition, part of the Revelations International Film Festival. I have scored films in this for many years, winning "Best Soundtrack" in 2007. Great competition. This year's theme is Audacity.

In other film festival news, the video I created for The Vice Chancellor's song "We Are Your Gods" is featuring in the show Music Camera which is curated by Cat Hope and Andrew Ewing. A catalogue of the weird, great and unusual relationships between music and video from the years of Perth music.

No comments: